<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Armstrong Williams Follow Up

Well that was fast. Through the Freedom Of Information Act I have already received a PDF file from the Department of Education on the Armstrong Williams matter. They "redacted" some information and only included documents specifically related to Williams interviews with former Secretary of Education Rod Paige, even though my request did not mention Paige at all. It appears that I only received documents covering $139 thousand of contracts in which Williams benefited. I have to read through the 46 pages and try to figure it all out. I expect that Education was hit with lots of FOIA requests on this. Hopefully that may effect future decisions to bribe journalists in order to have them promote administration policies.

I'll have more on this later.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?