<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 10, 2004

The Worst President Ever

I started this web log partly with the intention of keeping track of the horrors of the Bush Junta. I quickly realized that this would be a full time job and alas I already have one. It is so difficult to know where to start in describing what an abomination this guy has been. If someone were to ask me why I don't like Bush I would probably just sputter and smoke would come out of my ears. It kind of reminds me of the ridiculous, often repeated, scene in so many bad TV shows or movies where a protagonist overwhelms a computer by asking it questions with millions of answers. The computer begins to answer, then smoke pours out of it and it explodes. This is how I feel when I dwell on all things Bush.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?