<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 05, 2003

My First Post

This website is my therapy. It's main purpose is for me to vent my spleen so it does not explode. The many varied crimes of the Bush Junta is the main cause of my distress but other villains cry out for denunciations as well. I will post when I can.

The site is not exclusively a means for howling at the moon. If positive political action or collaboration leading to positive outcomes spring from this, terrific. If not, I'll still entertain myself and maybe a few others.

The name GloomAndDoomer comes from a Reagan era description of folks like me; people who knew in their bones that the Reagan crowd were heinous scum. I could have called it ABlameAmericaFirster but that was too long.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?